For The RealAir Spitfire IX (FSX) - Tested on Prepar3D v4.4 & FSX:SE
MJ772 was built during 1943 as a Spitfire T.9. It operated for No. 341 Squadron of the Free French Air Force. After the damage to the aircraft, it was repaired and transferred to No. 340 Squadron where it was given the code 'GW-A'. In 1944 it moved to No. 84 then onto No. 33 then to No. 83. In 1946 it moved to No. 29. In 1950 it was used as a trainer for the Irish Air Corps. It went through many different forced landings and change of ownership including a move to the Biggin Hill Heritage Hangar where it remains today fully restored and in flying condition offering joy flights.